Death Investigation Database
Specialized Law Enforcement & Police Software
This program is designed for coroners, medical examiners and investigators who are tasked with the responsibility of handling death investigations.
The program uses 6 different screens to capture details about each case, focusing on these different aspects:
- Details about the death, including type of death, cause of death, dates, locations, investigators and more.
- General information about the decedent, including occupation, medications and general observations.
- The names and contact information for people associated to each case and to each decedent.
- A complete narrative detail.
- Property inventory with the ability to completely track all property releases.
- General investigation check list to track what has and has not been done on the case including all labs.
The program also includes a Scheduler that allows you to enter information about activities such as court trials, meetings or deadlines that you need to remember, with an alert feature to remind you.
Key Features Include
- Includes drop-down lists for fields where repeated information may be entered. Increases accuracy and makes entry faster. You decide what elements go on the drop-down lists.
- Access on-screen (printable) Help.
- Includes key word searchable text fields.
- Produces numerous detail, summary and statistical reports that contain only the information you want to include.
- User friendly.
Death Investigations Database $1,000.00. Package prices are available.
Call 877-296-3282 to order.
Request a free PowerPoint Demo to see the key features and reports.
Take a Test Drive: request a free 30-day trial.
Available to agencies within the United States.